We tend to spend a major part of our life in an office environment, and what
if we add few Vaastu factors in our office environment to enhance performance.
Sounds interesting? Here are few tips to change your work place to get an easy
promotion and of course a better pay!
1. Avoid offices that are in the dead-end of a street/road. But if there is no
choice, then follow the rules of Vaastu to dispel the bad effects of its
2. Do not have two parallel sliding doors into the main office space. Figuratively,
the number of employees who quit work is equal to the number that joins. So it
is back to square one, in terms of number of employees on the rolls.
3. Do not sit in such a way that your back faces your boss. Either get a small
wooden partition to block the view, or change your seat position.
4. Have round or oval shaped tables in the conference room. This is will promote
good understanding between the members in the board.
5. Never have your sub-ordinates working at a higher ground level than you. Or your
boss sitting in a lower ground level than you. The ground level too should
follow the hierarchy for all practical purposes.
6. The office of the key person/head honcho should be in the southwest corner of
the office. Make sure that there is no toilet door facing your office
7. If yours is a small office with about say 10 staff, make sure all the tables are
in such a way that the employees can make contact with each other face-to-face.
Astrologer neelamber did diplma from NITMA IN COMPUTER. ..BUT FROM 1994 IN SCIENTIFIC ASTROLOGY ;; AND REMEDIES ARE MAINLY COUNSELLING AND GEMS...CORPORATE AND MAINLY INTERNATIONAL CLIENTIAL.
Disclaimer: Please use this channel at your own discretion. These articles are contributed by our users. We are not responsible or liable for any problems related to the utilization of information of these articles.
View All Contributions